Thursday, February 10, 2011

"We're gonna need a bigger table."

I'm weary of this topic that gets resurrected every couple of years, possibly with every new Congress come to think of it.

The webs that government weaves never cease to confound me, this among them. I suppose this was some kind of quid pro quo: keep the drinking age at 21 and we won't impose any additional fees on your highway system. Then again, I don't think the government is half as confusing as the brain trust behind the Amethyst Initiative.

Attached is a link to my Daily Caller column. Would love to hear what you think.

PS If you haven't been to the blog for a while, I hope you'll settle in and look around for a bit. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Asri Pratiwi Wulandari said...

nice blog :D blogwalking here, visit back?