Thursday, April 01, 2010

It's good to be the Queen. Now go be your regal, wonderful self.

I'm thrilled to be able to use my small megaphone here to help spread the word about a new book I love.

Before sending you to the link, let me just add this: if you're a woman who smooths moisturizer over your skin every morning, staring at your neck as you do so, pulling back your face around your jawline to inspect the improvement, then contemplates wrestling on the Spanx in your drawer before settling for comfort instead, and wondering why you never once appreciated your 25-year-old body when you were in it 25 years ago, I salute you and send you a big, big blog hug.

If you're a man living with a woman who does some or all of the above fairly regularly, stop reading right now and go give her a real hug.

Enjoy.

No comments: